- Rolllllaaaaiiiiidddddssss
- I hope Carlos Delgado gets his 500th this year. I'm sure some lucky fan on Mars found that ball he hit tonight.
- I like Jay Bruce, but the Reds outfield has been embarrassing so far.
- Big Pelf got his ass handed to him in the first, but I don't feel so bad because so did Eddy Volquez.
- The bullpen might have blown a few runs, but the bottom line is they got the win.
- After all the complaining about leaving guys on base in the past two days, it was really good to see the Mets rack up the runs for the win.
- Pelf, Castillo, and Schneids teamed up for one hell of a defensive play that saved a run. Wow.
My thoughts on the New York Mets
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Game 2 Mets @ Reds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment